Agricultural Shelters and Ag Equipment Shelters
Our steel-frame and steel-panel shelters are designed for a variety of farm and agricultural applications. While of these larger units start at 26' wide, we can build smaller units for your exact need. Our units are designed and built at manufacturing plants placed throughout much of the United States. They are modular in design so installation is quick and costs are lower than traditionally constructed units and pole barns. Since our equipment shelters and ag buildings have a steel frame and exterior steel sheeting, pests such as termites, carpenter bees, and the like are not a problem!
Here are a few photos of just some of of the types of units that we build for Agricultural use:
What Ag Shelter Styles Are Available?
Roof Styles - We offer our ag equiment shelters and ag buildings in any of our three roof systems. They are:
What Options are Available for Agricultural Shetlers?
- Length - Units can be built as long as you need. Standard lengths are 21' Long, 26' Long, 31' Long, 36' Long, 41' long and increase in 5' increments. tall as you need but the side height cannot exceed the width of the unit.
- Side Height - In most areas, we offer side heights up to 14' tall.
- Certification - Depending on your state or local code requirements, some units can be purchased as non-certified. For those areas that require building permits, certified is the only option. Certification means that the unit is built to withstand the wind and snow load requirements specified by your state/local building codes.
- Side Walls - You have the option of leaving the side wall(s) open, adding 18" wide panel, 36" wide panel, 72" wide panel, or closing the side wall to the ground.
- End Walls - You have the open of leaving the ends open, placing a gable in the end wall, placing an extended gable in the end wall, or closing the end wall to the ground.
- Lean-tos - With our framing system, you have the option to add lean-tos that are up to 12' wide, open or enclosed!
How are Agricultural Equipemnt Sheters and Ag Buildings Utilized?
With these structures, the possibilities are almost limitless! Many farmer utilize our 26' wide to 30'wide metal carports buildings as hay and feed shelter, farm equipment storage buildings, livestock shelters, and a variety of practical uses. Many customers utilize them for fertilizer storage, agricultural equipment maintenance shelters, farm equipment implement storage and much more. While we don't offer these custom structures in our online store, our staff can assist you with any questions that you might have and in customizing the right agricultural shelter for your application.
How Do I Get a Agricultural Shelter or Ag Building?
Our process for ordering these types of units is simple and straightforward. Whether you are making your purchase in the online store or working with one of our experienced Building Specialists, the process is the same.
Once you have selected the unit that best suits your needs, a small down payment is required to get your order started. For orders less than $1500.00, a down payment of 12% is required. For orders between $1500.00 and $3999.00, a down payment of 12% is required. For orders over $4000.00, a down payment of 15% is required. For very large and highly customized structures, a larger down payment may be required.
- In order to expedite your order, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- We can accept Personal Checks and Money Orders but expect those payment types to delay your order 5-10 days for the mail and for them to clear the bank.
- For businesses and government entities, we can accept purchase orders upon credit approval.